Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Another Plus-Size Blog...Ugh!!

Welcome to Strictly For Us Women!! Thank you for taking the time to view my blog!

Yes, it's another plus-size blog. But not just another plus-size blog, an empowering blog for women of size.

This blog idea came from my mommy, who I love so much! I was sharing with my mom, like I always do, about someone I recently met who had extremely low self esteem...she had a poor image of self. I truly felt so bad for her, because I knew what she was going through...when I looked into her eyes I saw the person I used to be.

My mom said, "You should consider getting into helping plus-size women. You can help so many women, because you know what they maybe going through...you can empower them to tune into their inner beauty, because beauty starts from within."

Wow! That came from my mommy!! I had reservation about creating this blog, but when I thought about all of my struggles from the past and how I suffered so much I knew I needed to create this page.

Granted, I'm not a doctor but I can definitely help a woman of size become a "Voluptuous Princess" like myself!

We are going to have fun! You are going to tune into your inner beauty....you will not allow anyone may they be friend, family or foe tell you how you should look. 

In this blog we are going to cover health & fitness. It is important what we put in our mouth. In my journey I discovered how the right foods can heal your body. How creating any type of fitness program can benefit your health in so many ways, not just physical.

Next, we are going to talk about clothing and makeup. How to keep our skin looking fabulous on a low budget. What outfit looks good on your body type. Too many of us women are wearing clothes that you know you should not have on your tush. Just because they make it in your size does not mean you should wear it. We are going to definitely have fun with this one.

We will talk about spirituality, love, money, starting a business, etc. Also, if there are topics you would like me to cover please let me know. You can email me at strictlywomen@gmail.com.

Oh, I almost forgot! I will also cover topics on my radio show Hey Lets Talk About It! and create video. I want to be able to connect with you in every way I can.

So, ladies tell me your thoughts. Like I said this is new for me, but if I can help one person this would have been worth all the work!

You're the BEst!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment