Thursday, March 6, 2014

It's Been a While!

Hey guys! Happy 2014!! LOL!!! I know it's March, but it has been a while since I've been out here. I hope you all are doing well.

Well, all I can say is that life happens and everything else get put on the back burner, which is something I do not like to do.

I don't have real topic to cover, yet, but I would welcome comments from you on what you would like to see me cover on my blog.

For the rest of 2014 lets keep it real, but FUN! I have been receiving suggestions about BDSM, FLR'S, TPE, etc from a plus-size woman perspective. Um, well, it's area I would love to cover but, I must cover it in a light way. If anything, it will definitely be fun to write about.

Come on I couldn't resist. LOL!! 

Oh, please excuse the bad word in the first cartoon. I normally would not post profanity, but I thought it was a good cartoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment